Use of the Site
The Site is available only for your personal use, which shall be limited to viewing the Site, providing information to the Site, downloading product information for your personal review and for the purchase of products.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between Coach and you as a result of this Agreement or your use of the Site.
Use of Information Submitted by You
If you respond to Coach with any information, including but not limited to feedback, data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, such information shall NOT be deemed confidential. All such submissions shall be deemed the property of Coach, and your submission of information shall constitute an assignment to Coach of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in such information. Coach will not be liable for any use or disclosure of such information. Coach will not have any obligation to keep such information confidential and will be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation. Coach will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products which incorporate or otherwise rely upon such information.
Coach welcomes your comments and suggestions on its Site and products, but Coach does not seek to solicit any confidential or proprietary ideas, suggestions, materials or other information relating to developing, designing, redesigning, modifying, manufacturing or marketing its products or any new products. By submitting information, you warrant that Coach may publish such information, use it as part of its operations, and incorporate its concepts in Coach products without liability.
Product and Pricing Information
The information on this Site does not constitute a binding offer to sell products described on the Site. Coach reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order, or any portion thereof, in our sole discretion, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or after your credit card has been charged. Although Coach has made every effort to display the products and their colors as accurately as possible, the displayed colors of the products will depend upon the monitor of the user and Coach cannot guarantee that the user’s monitor will accurately portray the actual colors of the products. Products displayed may be out-of-stock or discontinued, and prices are subject to change. Coach is not responsible for typographical errors regarding price or any other matter. Subject to the foregoing, the prices displayed are quoted in U.S. dollars and are effective only for United States purchases. Purchases are subject to applicable taxes to be paid by the purchaser, and do not include shipping and handling. Purchase requests to addresses outside the United States and Canada cannot be filled.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
Coach publishes information on its Site as a convenience to its visitors. While Coach attempts to provide accurate and timely information, there may be inadvertent technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors. Coach reserves the right to make corrections and changes to the Site at any time without notice. The Coach products described on the Site may not be available in your region. Coach does not claim that the information on the Site is appropriate to your jurisdiction or that the products described on the Site will be available for purchase in all jurisdictions.
Coach operates this Site from the United States. It is possible that some software that may be downloaded from the Site is subject to government export control or other restrictions. By visiting and using our Site, you acknowledge these restrictions and agree that you are not subject to them. You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to their use of the Site. Coach disclaims all warranties, representations and endorsements, express or implied, with regard to information accessed from or via the Site, including, but not limited to, all express and implied warranties, such as warranty of title, merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose. Coach does not warrant that the Site is free of computer viruses, bugs or other harmful components. Coach does not warrant that the functions contained in the material will be uninterrupted or error-free or that errors will be detected or corrected. Coach does not assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, reliability or usefulness of the information disclosed or accessed through the Site. Coach does not have any duty to update the Site or modify their Content or Code, and Coach shall not be liable for its failure to update such information. It is your responsibility to verify any information contained on the Sites before relying upon it.
Coach makes no warranties of any kind regarding any non-Coach websites to which you may be directed or hyperlinked from the Site. Hyperlinks are included solely for your convenience, and Coach makes no representations or warranties with regard to the accuracy, availability, suitability or safety of information provided in such non-Coach sites.
IN NO EVENT SHALL COACH, ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSSES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF WHATEVER KIND RESULTING FROM WHATEVER CAUSE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF DAMAGE, TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE IN NATURE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER THEORIES OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION ON, OR ACCESSED THROUGH, THE SITE.
Coach reserves the right to withdraw access to the Site or to revise the services and products described in the Site at any time without notice.
Gift Card Disclaimer
Coach reserves the right to refuse to send or transmit gift cards, including e-gift cards that contain vulgar, obscene, abusive, profane or otherwise offensive language.
COACH DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, OR USEFULNESS OF THE INFORMATION POSTED, DISCLOSED, OR ACCESSED BY VISITORS TO THIS SITE. THE USE OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION SHALL BE AT THE USER’S SOLE RISK. IN NO EVENT SHALL COACH BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE OF WHATEVER KIND RESULTING FROM WHATEVER CAUSE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND INJURY OR DEATH TO PERSONS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION ON, OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS SITE.
Entire Agreement and Admissibility
Changes to the Terms
Coach may at any time revise these Terms by updating this posting. You are bound by any revisions and should periodically visit this page to review the current Terms which apply to your use of the Site.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER TO READ THESE INSIDER TERMS. CUSTOMERS THAT DO NOT AGREE TO THE ABOVE SHOULD NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM. MEMBERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL TAX LIABLITY ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM.
Eligibility & Enrollment
Customers from the U.S and Canada that are 18 years or older may participate in the Program. Selected U.S. states or Canadian provinces may have a higher age of majority to accept the Insider Terms. Participation in the Program is free and limited to individuals. No individual may have more than one Account. A valid email address is required to participate in the Program.
Customers that are identified as participants in the bulk buyer program are not eligible to participate in the Program.
Customers can create accounts in person at Coach Retail and Outlet stores across the U.S. and Canada or online at https://www.coachoutletthailand.com, https://www.coach.com, https://ca.coach.com or https://ca.coachoutlet.com/en (collectively, the “Websites”). All information that is provided as part of the enrollment process must be accurate and truthful. Customers that refuse to provide the required information or that do not provide accurate information may be denied the ability to create an Account. In the event that information provided at enrollment is no longer accurate, Members can and should update their information within their Account settings.
The Program offers rewards to all participating Members. Members must be opted in to receive marketing emails from Coach if they would like to receive updates when new rewards are offered to them. Members that are not opted in to receive marketing from Coach can view their current rewards while logged into their Account. Rewards, including, but not limited to, products or events are available on a first come first served basis and may be subject to limitations. Rewards are subject to change, alteration, substitution, or termination by Coach in its sole discretion at any time.
The following terms and conditions will apply to the following Program rewards:
- Birthday reward – Members may receive a birthday surprise to be used in-stores and online during their birthday month. Members are limited to a single reward. In order to receive this reward, Members must have a valid birth month on file with Coach.
- Early Access – Members may be provided with the ability to purchase a limited number of Coach products before the general public can purchase them.
- Insider Exclusive Products – Members may have access to products that are not then-available to non-Members. Exclusive Member product is subject to availability and there is no guarantee that all Members will be able to purchase Member exclusive product.
- Personalized rewards – Members may be provided with personalized rewards and limited-time offers. Specific terms around redemption will apply to personalized rewards.
- Insider Events – Members may receive invitations to Member events. The ability for Members to attend Insider Events is subject to availability.
- Gift with Purchase – While supplies last, Members may be provided with gifts at purchase and other surprises throughout the year.
- Free Shipping – Members are currently entitled to free shipping for in-store and online orders with each shipment limited to a maximum of eight items, subject to the other requirements in this paragraph. In order to qualify for this reward, Members that are online shoppers must be logged into their Account during checkout and Members that are shopping in a Coach Outlet store must notify the store associate prior to the completion of the transaction. Free shipping will not be extended to Members after the purchase is complete. This reward is only available for Members that are shipping within the continental United States and Canada.
- Easy Returns – Members may return purchases in person at standalone Coach Outlet and Coach Retail store locations. Returns cannot be made at other retailers including, but not limited to, department stores that may have a Coach display or kiosk.
- Digital Shopping Assistant – as a Member, you will have access to the Digital Shopping Assistant (“DSA”). Select Coach Outlet stores will allow Members that use the DSA to scan items in a Coach Outlet store for real-time pricing information, receive personalized offers, build their basket, and to share their basket of merchandise with the store associate for an expedited checkout.
- The DSA is intended for use as a guide, and in the event of a difference between the product pricing shown in the DSA and the price at check-out, the price at check-out will control. Pricing shown in the DSA applies only in the specific Coach Outlet store location in which the product is scanned and on the date that it is being scanned; offers and pricing may vary from location to location and from day to day. Pricing shown on the DSA will not be honored or matched online, in other locations or on other days. Screen shots, images or pictures of offers or promotions will not be honored and must not be forwarded to others or saved for future use. No price adjustments will be made on previous purchases. All prices are exclusive of any taxes, which will be added at check-out, as applicable. Prices for items scanned while using the DSA in a Coach Outlet store are displayed in the local currency. The DSA will continue to display prices in the currency associated with the location of the Coach Outlet store where the item was scanned regardless of where the customer is located. For clarity, and in the event that a Quick Response ( “QR”) code is manually entered into the DSA instead of scanned in a Coach Outlet store, each QR code used by the DSA is associated with a specific Coach Outlet store and the location of the Coach Outlet store is displayed when customers first access the DSA. Currencies displayed in the DSA reflect the location of the Coach Outlet store identified by the QR code. Comparable Value is an indication of value based on the quality of the material used, our commitment to craftsmanship and the high standards demanded by Coach.
- The “pass the basket” feature which enables expedited checkout will share Member personal information about the transaction with Coach by linking the Uniform Product Code / barcode, customer ID, and any applied rewards to be transferred to Coach at the point of sale for the store associate. Members should not use the DSA to checkout if they do not wish to share their personal information with Coach. Providing personal information to Coach is not required to complete a transaction.
- Special Moments Reward – Members may receive a surprise to be used in-stores and online or a gift with purchase during the month of their “Special Moment.” Members can provide the date of a special moment or special occasion in your life, in addition to your birthday. Coach will help make it more memorable with a special treat. Special moment rewards can only be redeemed once per year. Check out your Coach Insider dashboard during the month of your special moment for more details. Members must have the Special Moment month and description on file with Coach. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
- Insider Ideas – Coach may periodically enable a polling/survey feature visible only to Members to enable to Coach to seek input regarding the Program and potential changes, improvements or rewards. We want to know your opinions and want your feedback regarding the Program. Coach may choose to offer incentives for participation in such polls/surveys from time to time at its sole discretion. To participate in any such poll or survey, Members must be logged into their Account on one of the Websites.
Coach reserves the right to change the rewards and Program at any time, in its sole discretion. Additional terms specific to certain rewards may apply.
Identification At Check Out
Members must be logged into their Account when making purchases online, or provide store associates with the email that is associated with their Account when shopping in Coach Retail or Outlet stores, in order to have Membership benefits applied to their purchase.
Returns of Coach merchandise by Members are subject to the Coach Returns and Exchanges policy located at https://www.coachoutletthailand.com/returns-exchanges.html for our Outlet customers and https://www.coach.com/support/returns for our Retail customers.
Right To Revoke
In the event that Coach determines that any Member has failed to comply with these Insider Terms, for example through fraudulent use of the Program or abuse of Program rewards, or otherwise engages in deception, fraud, or forgery in relation to the Program, Coach reserves the right to terminate any Member’s account or to limit the benefits to which any Member may be entitled. Coach is entitled to terminate the Accounts of: (i) minors that opened Accounts and (ii) identified participants in the bulk buyer program who concealed this fact upon the enrollment for Membership.
Members may cancel their Account by entering their Account, selecting “Membership” from the drop down menu and writing a cancellation request in the “Notes” area. Any Member that closes their Account agrees that all available rewards expire at the time of cancellation. Members may not restore Accounts in an attempt to use specific rewards that were available prior to cancellation; however, Members that choose to re-activate their Account will be offered standard rewards and any other rewards for which they are eligible at the time that they re-activate their Account. If an account reactivated the Member’s shopping history and saved preferences will also be restored. Member accounts that are closed are not deleted. If you wish to exercise your right to deletion under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) or any other applicable privacy law, please contact the Tapestry Privacy Team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program and Membership rewards cannot be transferred by any means. This includes, but is not limited to, by sale, assignation, or trade. An attempt to transfer your Program or Membership rewards will result in the termination of your Membership. Program rewards have no cash value and may not be exchanged for cash.
All matters relating to the Insider Terms, Membership or the Program, and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision.
Any dispute relating in any way to these Insider Terms or your participation in the Program, shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in New York, New York. Any claim or cause of action you may have with respect to Coach or the Program must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arose. However, if you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate any Coach intellectual property right, Coach may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in New York, New York. You consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in New York, New York. Any arbitration under this agreement and these Insider Terms shall be conducted under the prevailing rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action.
Limitation of Damages
IN NO EVENT SHALL COACH, ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSSES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF WHATEVER KIND RESULTING FROM WHATEVER CAUSE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF DAMAGE, TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE IN NATURE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER THEORIES OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE PROGRAM.
All Program design, text, graphics, logos, images, buttons, icons, images, titles, audio clips, phrases, content, product names, and all intellectual property rights therein (including, but not limited to, patents, copyrights, trademarks, design, product and service marks) are the property of Tapestry, Inc., Coach or other affiliated entity and protected by United States and international intellectual property laws.
Changes To Terms
Change or Termination of the Program
Coach Messaging Program Terms & Conditions
Not all mobile devices or handsets may be supported and our messages may not be deliverable in all areas. Coach Outlet, its service providers and the mobile carriers supported by the program are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers: Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile. Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
Text the keyword STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to our shortcode to cancel. After texting STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to our shortcode you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands and agree that Coach Outlet and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from Coach Outlet through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs.
What if my number changes?
In the event that you change or deactivate your mobile phone number, please notify Coach by visiting http://support.attentivemobile.com/help/.
If you are experiencing any problems, text the keyword HELP to our shortcode, visit http://support.attentivemobile.com/help/ and submit the form with details about your problem or your request for support, or email email@example.com.
This message program is a service of the Coach Outlet brand of Tapestry, Inc., located at 10 Hudson Yards, New York NY 10001. If you have any questions, text HELP to our shortcode or contact us at Customer Care 1-888-262-6224 (U.S.) or 1-866-787-1587 (Canada).
Changes to Messaging Terms
We reserve the right to terminate or change our Messaging Program at any time. We also reserve the right to change these Messaging Terms at any time and such changes will be effective immediately upon posting. Your continued enrollment following such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.